Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christy

Default When automatically inserting the current date, it's 3 days beh

Hi, I did restart word today, but this has been happening for awhile now. And
I just realized that it's not just happening in word, but in Outlook as well.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you restarted Word today?

"Christy" wrote in message
When I automatically try to insert the current date, the day comes in

three
days behind the current date...I've checked the computer date and it is at
the right date and time. Any ideas? Thanks!