Graham Mayor

Do you have Acrobat 7? This prevents changes being made to the normal.dot
template?
Is this a document template you have created or did you save a document as
normal.dot? You cannot create a normal.dot template this way.
Provided the font is installed, there is no font substitution involved, and
the active printer is capable of printing it, there is no reason why a
template set up to use a particular font shouldn't use it.

Jenny wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Word XP and have created a new template which should not be
using Times New Roman font at all.
Yet, when I go to use the Normal style which is set to use Frutiger,
not Times New Roman, it changes to Times New Roman.
My experience with previous versions of Word did not do this, once I'd
changed a style, it would stick but it isn't now.
Is it just a setting I've missed?
Thanks

Jenny