Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default assigning a keyboard shortcut to a text string

In the Tools | Customize dialog, click on Keyboard... In the Customize
Keyboard dialog, scroll down to AutoText in the Categories list, then find
your AutoText entry in the AutoText list. Select it, press the desired
shortcut key, and click Assign, then Close.

"gvm" wrote in message
Thanks Charles, I managed to create the autotext entry but can't see how

assign a keyboard shortcut. If I use Tools/Customise/Command tab/Category
Insert/Command Autotext, I can see wheer to enter the keyboard shortcut

but I
cant see the autotext entry (ie the word organization). Can you expand

please?
TIA .... Greg