Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Track changes problem

Hi ?B?SWFuIERlbnRvbg==?=,

I have tracked changes switched on and any time I switch between the outline
view and the print layout view, any fields I have in the text (cross
references to tables and documnet sections) are shown as "deleted" and
"formatted" when I switch back to print layout.

This is rubbish. Do i have to switch tracked changes off every time I switch
views?

this kind of thing is a problem in some, but not all problems, of Word.
Unfortunately, you don't mention which one you're using...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)