Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default How do I lock the margins in a document?

You say to your users: "If you put your graphics outside the margins, I'll
rip your bloody arms off."

Seriously, there's nothing you can do in Word to stop users doing whatever
they like. It's a computer program, not a punishment.

"BC1973" wrote in message
I have created a document template, that works great. People are allowed
and
need to place pictures and tables in the document. My problem is that the
margins of the document apparently don't apply to inserted pictures/clip
art
or tables. It is allowed (by Word, not me) to stretch a pic/table to the
edge of the page. How can I prevent this?