Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CS Hayes CS Hayes is offline

Default Printing to a PDF letterhead

There are paid for solutions such as "Abobe Acrobat" (not the reader but the
actual acrobat suite program.)

Then there are freebes such as "Cute PDF" Cute works pretty well, like a
printer and then it gives you the option to save the pdf.

you can find both by typing the key word into google search.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner

"Mad For It Events" wrote:

Hi there - can anyone help - I am using Word 2003 and would like to be able
to print to a pdf that I can then email straight out to customers - this
would mean that effectively I am printing onto a letterhead - however I do
not have one stored on my PC - can anyone advise on the best way forwards for
this?