Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Word 2000 - Template

Give it to a small number of the people and have them test it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JoJo via OfficeKB.com" u5657@uwe wrote in message
Hi

I've created a template for the very first time and I've been asked to
email
this to 30-40 people for their future use. If this was for my own
personal
use I wouldn't have a problem but as there are so many people who will be
using it I wonder if someone could possibly take a look at it and advise:

a) its reliability
b) if there could be any potential problems.

I appreciate this will incur a fee but it's worth it for peace of mind.

Here's hoping!

JoJo