Stefan Blom

CTRL+HOME is a built-in shortcut in most browsers (and also in Word).
However, see my other message for two (very) simple ideas on how to
notify the visitors of your web page of the shortcut.

--
Stefan Blom

"umpy517" wrote in message
how do I insert it in the document to return to the top?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

A simple way to go to the beginning of a web document in Internet
Explorer is to press CTRL+HOME on the keyboard. By the way, you

can
use the same shortcut in Word (and also in Netscape/Mozilla, I

think).

--
Stefan Blom

"umpy517" wrote in message
I am using Word to publish a page to the web. I want to insert

something so
I can return to the top of the page without scrolling. A

hyperlink
does'nt
do it. What do I use?