Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing a brochure in Microsoft Word

Instead of Print Options, look in the printer Properties. There'll be a
setting for duplexing that tells the printer which edge to flip on. For
ordinary portrait pages, it flips on the long edge; for landscape pages, it
needs to flip on the short edge.

"KatGreen1" wrote in message
I have designed a brochure based on a template in Word but when I print
front
to back on my printer, the second page is upside down when folded. I've
looked everywhere in my print options to correct this but can't find out
how
to do it.