Luc

CDP,
I'm afraid you will have to devide your text into separate rows, there is no
way you can do what you want. If you want the text to appear as if it is in
one row just apply no border to your rows which will make the lines
disappear. Select the rows and on the toolbar Tables and
borders, apply "no border", and lines will become greyed out and will not
print. When you insert a new row to put another sentence or paragraph in it
your text will align.
Luc

"cdp" schreef in bericht
I have a table with three columns and a number of rows. In the first
column,
when I press enter on a sentence, bringing it down to the next line the,
lines in the second column don't move down with it. How do I make these
two
columns or cells link, so that when I move one line down all of the
corresponding lines (in all of the columns) move down too?