Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Combining 5 documents to one

Insert section breaks between the documents and set the endnotes to restart
in each section.

"Sunil" wrote in message
I have 5 chapters in separate doc files. I want to add them to one file. I

am
concerned about the endnotes which are references. How can I keep the
endnotes at the end of separate chapters. some of the endnotes may be

repeat
and have lot of crossref. So I do not want to disturb the existing

formating.