Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I wrap text within cells of a table in Word 2007?

For a start, turn off auto resizing (Table Properties | Table | Options).
That should be all that's required, but if that doesn't suffice, go to Table
Properties | Cell | Options and make sure "Wrap text" is selected.

http://word.mvps.org

"aleve21" wrote in message
Is it possible in Office '07 (Word) to wrap text within cells of a table?
can't seem to find that option anywhere. When I write a long sentence of
text, it just keeps pushing the cell out horizontally, instead of wrapping
text and expanding vertically. If I lock the column width, it won't allow
me
to write any more text.