Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smita smita is offline

Default Help With Cross References

Dear Suzanne,
I am not sure what do you mean by "auto numbering" in the references list.
I just typed in the reference list and numbered them using the "bullet"
function in the toolbar.
I am also not sure by what do you mean ".....until you accept all the
changes". When does it ask me to accept or not?? Is it during updating the
cross reference?? I have never seen any dialog box pop up asking me to accept
the changes or not while updating.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Can you confirm that you are using auto numbering in the references list?
Also, note that if you are tracking changes, numbering of all sorts will not
be correct until you accept all the changes.