mirkanna

Thanx Greg, Your a gem!! Finally there gone!!!

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

These "crop marks" are usually the result of an East Asian language enabled
in your Word application.

Go to StartAll ProgramsMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Office ToolsMicrosoft
Office (Your version) Language settings and disable any enabled East Asian
languages.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

mirkanna wrote:
I have L shape things in the corners of my document, I think it has
something to do with formatting but I'm not sure how they got there,
what they are and how to get rid of them, they are in light grey and
I've tryed everything to get them off the document can someone please
tell me how to get rid of them? What they are and what there use is?