Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BAndrews

Default Page Layout Best Practices

We have been trying to get our heads around the best way to layout docs for
templates such as case studies, newsletters, etc.

We cannot effectively use illustrator for everything. :\

We figured out that drawing canvases help somewhat, but really feel a little
lost with some formatting issues.

Before i go into questions, are there resources that i can send my designers
to so they can get a handle on this? A site called "Word for Illustrator
users" would be cool.

Thanks!