Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sal

Default Adding Same Caption (numbered) to two Tables

Hello.

Is it possible to insert the same caption for two tables?
Actually, I have 2 tables Table 1.1.A and Table 1.1.B and I need to insert
the caption for both of them.

Currently my Caption is tied to Heading Level 1, which creates the 'Table
1.1' Part.
I would now like to add the 'A' and 'B' portion at the end of the caption
level. All subsequent tables would need to follow in the Table 1.2, Table 1.3
etc format.

How do I do this?

I am a newcomer to this site, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Sal
--
Gainesville, Fl