Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeahT

Default Locking table to a specific page...???

Okay...I may not be able to describe this very well...bear with me! I have a
table that I need to lock onto page one of a template that has form fields
that expand infinitly. As people type into the form fields in the other table
I want that table to continue onto the next page if needed...but the table
that is locked on the bottom of page one needs to stay on page one.
Unfortunately, since they will need to be able to type into the table that I
want stuck on page one...I can't put it in the footer! Any suggestions?

Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how? RM Page Layout 6 April 5th 06 05:07 AM
Rotate a page containing a table Wallace Page Layout 1 March 10th 06 03:20 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
how to stop table rows moving page? Bill Wonders Tables 3 February 14th 06 12:20 PM
section breaks change each time opening document Dave Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 11:01 AM