Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] stiktech@snet.net is offline

Default Printing envelopes out of range

I print about 425 envelopes twice a year on my HP 895Cxi using Word's mail
merge function. I also have a return address with a logo that is printed on
every envelope. I am using # 10 envelopes. I have MS Word 2002 SP3.
When the merge is done, and I go to print, I get the error message "the
margins of section 1 are outside of the printable area of the page. Do you
want to print anyway?" When I say yes, the envelopes are printed fine.
Is there some way to find the problem and correct it without losing
everything?
Should you need any additional information, I will do my best to get it
posted.