Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeanne S Jeanne S is offline

Default font trouble shooting

I'm working with MS Word 2002 SP3 version, I have a word report that I
formatted to use Arial 11 and 12 pt fonts. When I email this report to our
customers when they open it, they see it as Times New Roman font and not
Arial font. Why? Someone mentioned that the 'default font ' the recipient
has is causing this problem. We need to make sure our customers receives only
Arial documents. Please advise.