Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BradleyT79 BradleyT79 is offline

Default Auto-generated Paragraphs in Header / Footnote spacer

While working on an essay in Word 2003, I kept finding extra paragraph marks
(carriage returns, whatever you want to call them) in both the header and
footnote spacer. After deleting them, I continued to type in the main
section of the document, only to have the extra paragraph marks return soon
thereafter. This occurs in other Word documents as well, new or old. Does
anyone know what's going on?