Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Amy

Default Accepting changes and missing text boxes

Hi. We recently upgraded to Office 2003.
I am having trouble with markup. I disabled "make hidden markup visible..."
but when I open a document it's still showing all the changes. Any ideas why?
Also, when I open the reviewing toolbar I can't select the accept changes
button. I have track changes turned off for any new documents, but I
frequently use and change existing documents. How do I accept all the tracked
changes for old docs?
My other problem, is all of a sudden ALL my fax cover page files are only
printing the top section of the page, even though I can see and edit the
message section as always. I have tried everything I can think of: bringing
it to the front, sending it to the back, making it transparent or not,
changing the font color, etc. It looks fine on the screen, but when I do a
print preview, it only shows text in the top section. I can't even see the
border around the box. Help!
Thanks!!!