Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
cayce cayce is offline

Default can't see cursor/selection in Word 2007 table

I am using W2007 and cannot see the cursor in a table or selections when I
make them inside the table. I do see changes I am making after the fact but
it's hard to tell if I 'm in the right places.

I created this table on a landscape page. It has continuous section breaks
before and after the table since I wanted the table's 4 columns of info to
repeat and spread across the width of the page.

Has anyone else come across this and have a fix suggestion?