Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kdougherty

Default how to import photos onto mailing labels to personalize w/address

I would like to import a photo on to mailing labels and add our home address
to personalize the labels. Is this possible with Microsoft Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

If you have Picture It! or Publisher or some sort of graphics program,
you'll find the job much easier.

(It can be done but speaking from the point of view of someone who's been
there,done that - use a different program. Word seems to struggle against a
creative spirit. Now watch - I'll catch the dickens from many others who
disagree with me. ;-) )

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kdougherty" wrote in message
I would like to import a photo on to mailing labels and add our home
address
to personalize the labels. Is this possible with Microsoft Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

--