Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dean

Default Headers too big in new documents

I'm running Word 2003. Whenever I open a new document the header is very
large, taking up approximately half the page and foricing the page content
half way down the lage along with it. The header is empty save a paragraph
mark ( seen via show formatting) that I am unable to delete.

I'd like the normal header and normal margins, how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab. Set the
Vertical Alignment to "Top". Click the Default button. When Word asks
if you want to modify your template, click Yes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP