Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scudo

Default limited access

I am used to using excel spreadsheets to creat a form for renters of my
property to complete. I would like to use (or at least try) word for this.
In spreadsheets I can protect some of the cells so that only the areas that
the renter requires to complete are accessible. Is it possible to do this in
word?

eg dates for rental (protected) 2 weeks (Unprotected)
How many persons (protected) 6 (unprotected)

So the question section is protected and the answer section is unprotected.

Hope this makes sense.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Scudo wrote:
I am used to using excel spreadsheets to creat a form for renters of
my property to complete. I would like to use (or at least try) word
for this. In spreadsheets I can protect some of the cells so that
only the areas that the renter requires to complete are accessible.
Is it possible to do this in word?

eg dates for rental (protected) 2 weeks (Unprotected)
How many persons (protected) 6 (unprotected)

So the question section is protected and the answer section is
unprotected.

Hope this makes sense.
thanks

Read this:

Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman