Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SP

Default Track Changes

Thanks for the info.

As you pointed out, I noticed that those smaller changes (for example,
changes with a few words that are less than the width of the balloon) are
not printed out at the end.

Thank you
Steve

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Word prints the extra pages when there is too much text to fit in the
balloons on the page. You can alleviate this situation by allowing more
space for the balloons. On the Track Changes tab of Tools | Options, you
can
allocate a certain percentage (or absolute width) of the page for the
balloons.

so
all may benefit.

"SP" wrote in message
Hi

I got a Word document with Track Changes enabled. I can see all the
balloons at the right side of the documents - showing the different

changes.

When printing the document, not only the printout prints the balloons

(which
is fine), but the printout also prints additional pages showing the

details
of all the changes as shown in Main Document Changes and Comments (the
section that you would see when you click on the Reviewing Pane
shortcut).

Is it possible for me to print without these additional pages (the Main
Document Changes and Comments) while the balloons remain ?

Thanks
Steve