Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
George Humpert

Default save doc. in word not word pad

I create a document in word and it saves in word pad??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed O'Brien

Yes. Save it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). It can then be opened in Wordpad.

Ed

"George Humpert" wrote in message
I create a document in word and it saves in word pad??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:01:28 -0800 from George Humpert
:
I create a document in word and it saves in word pad??

Please don't post the same query multiple times. If you don't
understand the answer you got the first time, post a follow-up asking
specifically about what puzzles you.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/