Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sharon

Default Explorer Bar

Although I have used Office for years, but I recently encountered a corrupted
profile and have therefore created a new profile. I am encountering a pane
in Explore that I can't seem to get rid of. When I right click on the start
button and go to Explore, I keep getting this Explorer Bar pane. I have gone
to view, Explorer Bar, but there does not appear to be a selection that
removes this view. I find no use for this particular pane. To be specific
(and to be sure that I am referring to the right thing) it shows "File and
Folder Tasks," "Other Places," and "Details". I have searched the newsgroups
and found out how to get rid of the web toolbar, but it does not appear to be
the same. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word. Your
question, which relates to a WINDOWS function, is off-topic here.