Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nycfxb

Default Copy/Paste

I just installed my MS Office on a new computer and when I copy/Past from
Word to Outlook or from Outlook to Word, the text always shows up as a
picture.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bnljZnhi?=,

I just installed my MS Office on a new computer and when I copy/Past from
Word to Outlook or from Outlook to Word, the text always shows up as a
picture.

Going from Outlook to Word, if you go over Edit/Paste Special, which formats
do you see listed?

In general, all the copy/paste problems we've seen reported during the past
months have been caused by some non-Microsoft software. There've been
problems with file management systems, documentation programs, antivirus
stuff...

The standard way to track down the culprit is to boot Windows in Safe Mode,
and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you start removing programs
from the startup configuration until you find the one causing the problem.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org