Jodi

Default Error in viewing mailmerge letter

When I call a letter to view in my application, I get this message "An
ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of
the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?" - Yes, No. On clicking
'Yes' I get an empty page. Nothing happens... What settings need to be
changed...

Charles Kenyon

uhm...

What happens if you click on "no?"

Realistically, you'll probably need to post the code for the ActiveX control
and what it is supposed to be doing to get much in the way of help. I would
suggest that one of the word.vba newsgroups would be a better place to get
info than this one (on mailmerge) unless it is a mailmerge that you are
doing.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.