Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krystine krystine is offline

Default Disable printing

I wanted to know if it is possible to disable the print option in a word
document, just as I can with Adobe Acrobat?

I have a huge document that is constantly updated and takes forever to
convert to a pdf file. This file can not be printed and is password protected.

Anybody have any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Not in any meaningful way that cannot easily be overcome. The protection on
the Adobe PDF only offers token protection also. Any document that you allow
someone to see can be duplicated.