Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marge Marge is offline

Default word could not create file

After typing a document in Word, then saving it the message "word could not
create file, check work temp environment came up and the document was not
saved. This happens every time.

Prior to this, Word had come up during my transcribing and stated "memory
was low"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word is this?

It sounds like corruption of some kind. I would try the steps here to try to
resolve the issue:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Note that even though this is about problems opening Word, the same kinds of
issues can cause the problem you're seeing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible