Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debtrue Debtrue is offline

Default emailing document troubleshooting

I keep getting an error message when I try to email a document as an
attachment. This has been happening since the first time I tried to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can help us to help you by following the posting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm and
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm . What version of Word? What is your
default email program (Hint: it is not Microsoft Word), and what version
is it? Quote the error message exactly and completely.

Debtrue wrote:

I keep getting an error message when I try to email a document as an
attachment. This has been happening since the first time I tried to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debtrue Debtrue is offline

I have Word 2007. My default email program is Outlook. The error message
states, " Microsoft Office Work has encountered a problem and needs to
close." The error report that is sent to Microsoft mentions the AppName,
AppVer, AppStamp, ModName (kernal32.dll) ModVer, and Mod Stamp.
I'm not sure if I should post all those codes above.
Thanks.