Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Default Save 2007 Word settings

I apologize if this has been covered before. However, I do not know what to
look for or how to find the answer as to how to duplicate the settings on my
desktop. I have customized Word 2007 on my desktop to my personal comfort.
Is there a way, file to copy, or whatever, to transfer settings from my
desktop to my notebook

Thanks for any help here
Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What operating system are you using? If you're using Vista, you can *very
selectively* use "Windows Easy Transfer", using the Advanced option, and
copying only Word 2007's settings.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible