Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Masi Masi is offline

Default Word to PDF/printout

Hi ya all MS Office users.

I have a problem that needs some of your assistance.

I have many (tens of thousands) word-documents that should be printed and I
haven't found any reasonable way to do it. One option is to convert them one
by one to pdf. That takes about 30 sec/file (same as the direct printing,
hundreds of hours total) and it always crashes in the middle of the process
for some reason (Word notification etc.). I have done it in small (500 files)
bunches, but it doesn't help.

I have also tried to combine the Word-files to one larger DOC, but that is
problematic too. The identifiers don't transfer for some combiners and other
softwares combine them, but add all the pages to the total page counter.

Are there any solutions for my problem?

Thank you all in advance for answering!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know what I'd do. Copy all of those files to a CD and take them to my
local printer. It'll be cheaper in the long run.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~