Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EAL EAL is offline

Default Installed Student Edition -- now old Word Files fail when e-ma

I have NOT changed the way I do emails... I use Hotmail!

The specifics a they open the file (.doc) and see a blank page. I can
re-test this to see if my recipients could provide any more details, though
the one friend who pre-screens such things for me is generally pretty handy
with Office.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

You may not be doing anything wrong. Have you changed the way you send your
emails? Have the recipients ever given you any specifics other than "It
don't work!". (Yes, I've heard that comment - ask them for specifics.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"EAL" wrote in message
Hi --

My sister recently added her student edition of office to my PC (running
on
XP) and overwrote the existing Word (2003, I beLIEVE, but might have been
2002...).

I can still work with my old files (my resumes are what I am worried about
most), but when I email them out, eith as .doc or converted to .pdfs, my
recipients cannot open them or see anything! What gives?