Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
havenlad havenlad is offline

Default Word 2007 showing every line twice as big

Hello. My Word 2007 is showing every line twice as tall as it should be.
not the actual writing, but the space between words. I cannot see any
formatting option nor help option. It says "Compatibilty mode" at the top
and has very few options across the menus at the top (Home, insert, page
layout etc)). In effect it is making every document take up twice as much
space as it should withhuge gaps between lines.

Any help apprciated.

Thanks