Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dcolo8 dcolo8 is offline

Default Spacing helps please!

Hi,

I am getting a double space between paragraphs instead of a single. I have
an older version of Word (not sure if it is 2000 or 2003. Most of the time
this is ok, but occasionally it does this. I have looked at all the settings
and am baffled.

Can anyone help?
--
dcolo8
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Either stop pressing enter twice at the end of each paragraph, or check the
paragraph style of the offending paragraphs for the value of the space
before/space after setting.