Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Misha Misha is offline

Default Multi-level lists in Word 2007

I am using a customised M/L list, which is working OK. However, I would like
to put in paragraph spacing each time I press Enter and get a new number, but
cannot seem to do this. Any sugestions? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You will have to add some Spacing Before (or Spacing After) to text in order
to get spacing between paragraphs.

Note that if your list is setup with a paragraph style for each numbering
level, you can add the Spacing Before (After) to the relevant paragraph
styles.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP