Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yangurey yangurey is offline

Default How do I print in Word 2007? I don't want "print to file."

I have Vista and Word 2007. When I click Print, I get a "Print to file"
dialog box. I can't print what should I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Do you have a default printer selected in the Control Panel Printer folder?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/