Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sillyjack sillyjack is offline

Default Default in Word

I cannot find the rulers on the top of Word or on the left side. If I return
to default will they return and how do I do it? I still have Word 97
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'm running 2007 now but try Tools - Options - View. (Or something like
that. It's in there somewhere.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sillyjack" wrote in message
I cannot find the rulers on the top of Word or on the left side. If I
return
to default will they return and how do I do it? I still have Word 97

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

View | Ruler. This will display the horizontal ruler in any case, as well as
the vertical ruler provided that (a) you're in Page Layout view and (b) you
have it selected on the View tab of Tools | Options.