Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MSThinksItKnowsBetter MSThinksItKnowsBetter is offline

Default Custom Toolbar Macro Buttons

In Word 2003 I created numerous Macros for repeated functions that aren't
available from MS. I then created (designed) my own Toolbar buttons to easily
run these Macros. Why isn't that "Copy Image" "Paste Image" and "Edit Image"
function still available in Word '07 for Modifying Toolbars?

Once again MS thinks it knows better!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can retain your custom toolbar button images if you still have Word 2003
available; see http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm