Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ms. Birdie Ms. Birdie is offline

Default Printing Word business cards

I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know about?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne Twayne is offline

I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went
through all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know
about?

Apparently. No data, no response.
--

How to Post a newsgroup question effectively:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Specically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ms. Birdie" Ms. wrote in message
I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went
through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know about?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ms. Birdie[_2_] Ms. Birdie[_2_] is offline

The printer burps and no paper goes through. On the computer monitor, the
printer spool indicates that the printer is printing the page, but nothing
happens on the printer end.

Note: I was able to print the cards on another printer (which I no longer
have access to). I have also noticed that my logo (a small jpeg image) won't
print when on a Word doc. Open source documents with the logo print fine and
so do pdf files. I wonder if something's wrong with my Word program?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Specically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ms. Birdie" Ms. wrote in message
I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went
through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know about?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try looking for new printer drivers?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Specically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ms. Birdie" Ms. wrote in message
I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went
through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know about?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ms. Birdie[_2_] Ms. Birdie[_2_] is offline

Not sure I understand your question but i did check to make sure the correct
printer was chosen in the driver field.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Specically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ms. Birdie" Ms. wrote in message
I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay. Went
through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know about?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

JoAnn meant that you should check to see if there is an updated driver
available for your printer.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Specically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ms. Birdie" Ms. wrote in
message ...
I cannot print my Word template business cards. Memory is okay.
Went through
all the sequenced help steps. Is there a secret i don't know
about?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Thank you Graham. (I went to bed early last night.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]