Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jay jay is offline

Default Help with Word macros, please

Greetings! Can anyone point me to a good article, tutorial or site for help
with writing Word macros? In particular, I'd like to use some check boxes in
groups of four, where the user can only choose one of the group at a time. I
don't necessarily want the answers for free...I'd like to learn something
about this, but I can't find anything for the macros novice.

Thanks...

P.S. if anyone knows the answer to this one specifically, I'll take that too!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

Hi Jay,

I find this site to be useful; however, I don't know if you'll find anything
specific to check boxes.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/index.htm

"Jay" wrote:

Greetings! Can anyone point me to a good article, tutorial or site for help
with writing Word macros? In particular, I'd like to use some check boxes in
groups of four, where the user can only choose one of the group at a time. I
don't necessarily want the answers for free...I'd like to learn something
about this, but I can't find anything for the macros novice.

Thanks...

P.S. if anyone knows the answer to this one specifically, I'll take that too!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

BTW, if you're talking about the creation of a check box in a dialog box,
you'll want to use the "option" button rather than the "check box." The
Option button allows only one option to be selected.

"Jay" wrote:

Greetings! Can anyone point me to a good article, tutorial or site for help
with writing Word macros? In particular, I'd like to use some check boxes in
groups of four, where the user can only choose one of the group at a time. I
don't necessarily want the answers for free...I'd like to learn something
about this, but I can't find anything for the macros novice.

Thanks...

P.S. if anyone knows the answer to this one specifically, I'll take that too!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...FmFldChbxs.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Form_Fields_Master.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

Jay wrote:
Greetings! Can anyone point me to a good article, tutorial or site
for help with writing Word macros? In particular, I'd like to use
some check boxes in groups of four, where the user can only choose
one of the group at a time. I don't necessarily want the answers for
free...I'd like to learn something about this, but I can't find
anything for the macros novice.

Thanks...

P.S. if anyone knows the answer to this one specifically, I'll take
that too!

Word & Enable Macros and Disable macros Theresa Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 08 10:38 PM
Word Macros kbam Microsoft Word Help 5 September 18th 08 05:39 PM
Macros in word Puzzled Trainer Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 05 04:06 AM
With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning. Blakthorne Microsoft Word Help 6 November 1st 05 07:20 PM
Word Macros July Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 07:02 AM