Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yrog yrog is offline

Default Can I use an autoshape as a Bullet?

If so how would I go about this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Which version of Word are you using?

The following steps are for Word 2007: On the Home tab, click the Bullets
button (in the Paragraph group), and then click Define New Bullet. In the
dialog box, click the Picture button. Click Import in order to pick any kind
of graphic that you want to use.

Note that you can attach your picture bullet to a style, which makes it
easier to reuse the bullet.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"yrog" wrote in message
If so how would I go about this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yrog yrog is offline

I'm using 2007

How can I use an autoshape that I drew in Word as a bullet.

"yrog" wrote in message
If so how would I go about this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

As far as I know, the only way to do that is to save the shape as an
external file first. Use a separate image editing application for that
purpose.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

I'm using Word 2007

"yrog" wrote in message
If so how would I go about this?

Thanks

Move autoshape next to table laralea Microsoft Word Help 2 July 5th 07 03:44 PM
autoshape in tablecell yepp Tables 1 February 15th 07 10:25 PM
what does the Autoshape Defaults do ? starfly New Users 4 July 10th 06 09:11 AM
Bullet problem when trying to indent a bullet Kat Page Layout 1 February 8th 06 03:05 AM
is it possible to center an autoshape? native6gina Page Layout 1 December 22nd 04 11:32 PM