Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
stickcc stickcc is offline

Default Same as Previous not working, Word 2007

Since moving to 2007 when I use same a previous, nothing happens. I click the
button, get the message " do you want to delete this ..etc." I click Yes, and
nothing changes.
Has something changed in 2007 that I need to update so this will work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Note that a Word document can have up to three different headers (footers)
per section, namely if you have selected "Different odd and even" as well as
"Different first page" in Page Setup, and you will have to unlink each type
of header (footer) separately. See also
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom