Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Comments not showing different reviewers Comments not showing different reviewers is offline

Default why aren't the comments showing different reviewers

As I'm adding comments to a Word file that already has comments by a
co-worker, it will indicate my user name as I have indicated in the User name
file. However, when I save the file and reopen, the comments revert back to
the original user, therefore, we can't see that one comment is my co-workers
and one is mine. The Microsoft video even indicated it should show the
different users. Any idea?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is Word 2003, clear the check mark next to "Remove personal
information from file properties on save" in Tools | Options, Security.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP