Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mimi[_2_] Mimi[_2_] is offline

Default trouble opening an existing ms-word 2007 document

I had this problem once before, but I don't remember how I solved it.

When I try to open an existing ms-word 2007 document, a screen appears that
says "Generating Preview" then I get a msg. that reads, "No Preview
available." I have to right-click the mouse on the document to get the "Open
With" command. I chose ms-word 2007, click on its icon and then it opens. I
want be able to open a document the normal way, by just left-clicking on its
icon.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mimi