Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DouglasLakeButler DouglasLakeButler is offline

Default cannot distort picture when resizing in Office 2003

Mary are you out there?
My computer threw a tantrum--we knew it was going to happen with me messing
with it--so I loaded Office 2003 instead of XP.
When I try to totally resize/distort a picture there is no override button
like there was in XP and the help menu is no help--do I have to reload the XP
picture manager or use Irfanview or what?
Image Resizer Toy does not apply tp this problem.

Help!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Distort? Do you mean you want to scale the image disproportionately?

If so, you can drag the Left/Right center handles to change the width, use
the Top/Bottom handles to change the height. You can also double-click the
image, go to the Size page of the Format Picture dialog & clear the checkbox
labeled "Lock Aspect Ratio" in order to scale using the corner handles.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/10/09 8:20 PM, in article