Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DEAN DEAN is offline

Default Converting large manuals to web

We have several large manuals that have traditionaly been printed and
distibuted in binders. I am trying to figure out the best way to republish
these for access in our SharePoint site.

If I save as Web page, I get a huge file with no navigation, which is not
very good.

Do I need to split the original DOC file into multiple files, then convert
to HTML and then manually create navigation or is there some other approach
that I am missing?
TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

SharePoint can handle these documents in their native format.
This is usually the best practise, or convert them to PDF so any reader
cannot (easily) make any changes.
Hope this helps
DeanH